What is Collaborative Leadership?
- A leadership style: From Command & Control over Consensus to Collaborative Leadership
- “Era of Collaboration”: Slack / Trello / Chatter / Yammer / MS Teams requires different Leadership Style
What characterizes a Collaborative Leader?
- Models from the top – can lead & follow
- Models and fosters behaviours such as: Feedback culture, listening, empathy, win-win interactions, delegation, clear language, no abstraction
- Attracts diverse talent
- Keeps a strong hand on decision-making
- Deciding everything together
- Working with friends only
- Outcompeting each other
- It does not abolish hierarchy
What is the potential of Collaborative Leadership?
- Overcoming the limitations of hierarchy
- Tapping into the potential of all
- Getting access to hidden talent
- Together we are stronger
Where do I practice?
- With my team
- As entrepreneur you have a choice: alone or in partnerships – GameXChangers,…
Last week, we kicked off our first Phenomenal Founder Conversations with the founder of Ruach Nashit - Women's spirit, Israel. Tamar Shwartz has been bringing the silenced and repressed voices of populations on the margins of society into the center of public...
We are struggling today to make sense of what happened, what’s happening and what the future holds for us. When I say we, I mean us, women. COVID 19 has set women back by decades in their quest for gender equality. The social and economic changes are palpable and...
Catastrophes Are Common: The threats we face as a species are countless. In the past we dealt with famines, floods, predators and tribal warfare; today, it is disease, downturn and sudden isolation. Disaster is a regular occurrence; we should steel...